Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to find some 3-hole plate bindings for a vintage Burton Alp I just got for free
Let me know what you have - and please provide a picture if you can.
The image is what I am looking for...don't really care what color they are or if they’re old, just as long as they are in good shape. Burton would be a good fit but I would take anything that has 3hole mounting.
Canting/lift would be nice too.

Thank you,
Matt

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome to the forum.

This forum is probably one of the best places to find someone who might be able to help you out, but I'm a bit concerned. I don't know what your intentions are, but if you plan to ride them, give it a second thought. They will be old and of an age that would result in the plastic becoming hard and brittle. I would be concerned about them being a safety issue. Proceed with caution.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Matt, welcome to the forum.

This forum is probably one of the best places to find someone who might be able to help you out, but I'm a bit concerned. I don't know what your intentions are, but if you plan to ride them, give it a second thought. They will be old and of an age that would result in the plastic becoming hard and brittle. I would be concerned about them being a safety issue. Proceed with caution.
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind while looking at my options. Any idea of anywhere to buy some newly produced ones that work with 3D bolting pattern? Someone suggested a business called Carve Company bindings that seems to have since gone out of business.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm afraid I am not knowledgable about what sources are out there for such items. There are others here on the forum who may drop in and provide you with some insight. Happy Hunting!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind while looking at my options. Any idea of anywhere to buy some newly produced ones that work with 3D bolting pattern? Someone suggested a business called Carve Company bindings that seems to have since gone out of business.
f2/deeluxe/sg, dunno if catek was bought out, they prolly have adapter plates for all systems

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you have Burton re:flex bindings, they'll send you a re:flex disc to work with the 3-hole pattern (likely at no charge).

edit: reading again, it looks like you're probably looking for hardboot bindings.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’m trying to find some 3-hole plate bindings for a vintage Burton Alp I just got for free
Let me know what you have - and please provide a picture if you can.
The image is what I am looking for...don't really care what color they are or if they’re old, just as long as they are in good shape. Burton would be a good fit but I would take anything that has 3hole mounting.
Canting/lift would be nice too.
pretty sure I have a set on a old prime race plates (95 ish) in my storage but in earlier post I’d be concerned with any plastic. I can’t remember how much of the old race plates were not plastic but I’ll try to get down there next weekend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts