Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to take advantage of Evo.com's sale right now, so I kinda need to make a decision before 10/21. My Never Summer SL is the only board I've owned, and I like that it is sort of a jack-of-all-trades board, but I'd like to try a board that has more emphasis on certain riding types. I enjoy the following kinds of riding:

Groomers
Trees (resort side-trails, not real backcountry)
Park (just starting to learn boardslides and 180's on smaller features)
Powder (although seemingly rare)

The boards I'm eyeing are:

Rome Artifact Rocker 2013
Rome Reverb Rocker 2013
K2 Raygun 2013

Thoughts on each of these and which would fit best for me?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not sure what size you need but I can hook you up with a 2012 Rome reverb rocker 151. I only used it a few times. I'm even in socal so you could even see it in person probably

·
Registered
545 Posts
+1 for just getting a soft buttery park board.. those things really are a lot of fun on the down days just getting slurpy all over the mountain :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
im an idiot. I thought he wanted a board specific to each style he listed. Im gonna go put myself in timeout now.

+1 for a park board...I did the same thing last year and nabbed a supercheap Rome park board. lots of fun.

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Forum Scallywag, Flow Verve, Ride Kink, Rossi Retox, Yes Public, or a Salomon Drift Rocker.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forum Scallywag, Flow Verve, Ride Kink, Rossi Retox, Yes Public, or a Salomon Drift Rocker.
Damnit why'd you have to go and introduce more options to me?? :dizzy:

Haha, but really though what are the main ideas/feels of each of those boards, or what are their advantages and why? I know this is only like $200, but Im being picky cuz I will hate myself if I dont love my decision.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts