Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for a certain board to add to my quiver

5K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  eLi_1119* 
Something full camber. Pentaquark would be good if you weren't looking for something softer.

Got a 155w sims dealers choice I could sell you for $200. A fun, flexy and chill, flat camber directional twin built by neversummer.

Your lib rig should be perfect for ice already. Not sure exactly what your looking. Again, go full camber but good luck finding stuff on the soft side outside of park boards.

Or just buy a pow board, it's not that hard to stack and store boards in a single box to minimize space.

Yeah, it is great for ice and bombing. However, due to the stiffness on it, that’s gonna need to be a board I’ll be on top of my game for. Which is why I’m looking for a more softer/flexible one for when I’m not on top of it.
That's c3 for you. Wants to kill your ass if not going mach 10.

Yep, I am definitely looking for unique. A floaty surfy feeling would be a fun board. Not sure if it is possible on the east coast lol. That board the yup? though, doesn’t really look like my type.
Do like I did. Buy a moss and give zero fucks. Live in dc btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.