Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been itching to get a new board that uses either rocker or R/C tech. I little background info probably needed though. Last 3 years been riding a Concept TMS, before that I rode a Timeless for about 6 years. I'm pretty much a all mountain rider with occasional stop at the park. I've been looking at the new Rider Choice as a replacement, but I've also seen alot of reviews saying the Pickle could be used as an all mountain board even though it's a park board, is this true? I live in SoCal so most of my riding is done at Bear/Summit and MT High with the annual trip to Mammoth or Tahoe. I really don't have much info regarding rocker tech, so any board advice would be appreciated. Btw my stats at 5'6" 160 lbs.

·
Registered
128 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? I think you can do better than the pickle for an all mountain board unless you are planning to spend some time in the park.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Never Summer Sl or Heritage if you are willing to drop that kind of money. I swear by Never Summer. Top notch.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How does the SL ride switch? My TMS rides ok switch but did want a board that rode better switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts