Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,033 Posts
I disagree. Strength match foot width with waist width.
K... my foot width is 9.5cm. What does this say about my strength?
(In case you meant foot LENGTH: My foot length is 24.5cm. What does that say about my strength?)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Think he means that forefoot strength can make it easier to ride/carve boards that would normally make your feet hurt because they are too wide. It's unlikely for anyone asking that question. They must have trained specifically for it, gotten used to it over years of riding, be a strong climber or surfer, or been doing really heavy deadlifts for awhile. Getting wide boards that are easier to ride because of how they are made is more likely. A torsionally stiff board with too much waist width for your foot size is usually a pain.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Also, I love how 23% of "Help me find a new board" threads on here devolve into arguments. I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely love reading it because I think about the OP being like, "Ok, well I guess I'll just rent skis" and that's hilarious.

·
Registered
10,441 Posts
Gregg is outnumbered. The fight is not looking good for Gregg. Poor Gregg.

I got to go snowboarding today. It was fantastic.
Poor Gregg's fragile ego won't allow him to simply admit that he was wrong.

Women's boards tending to run narrower than men's boards is a fact that can easily be corroborated. Arguing against that is just being a hard headed idiot.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Poor Gregg's fragile ego won't allow him to simply admit that he was wrong.

Women's boards tending to run narrower than men's boards is a fact that can easily be corroborated. Arguing against that is just being a hard headed idiot.
it’s like trump arguing there was no quid quo pro. 🤣

21 - 29 of 29 Posts