Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks.

I have small and wide (250 mondo E width) feet. Can I get some suggestions on what boots I should eye on. I want to get Burton's Step on series but it seems like only Photon has the wide variation and it is on the stiffer side, which I think it's not very beginner friendly? @Wiredsport

thanks,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hi vbot,

You are actually an E width on one foot and an EE width on the other at Mondopoint 250. The Burton Wide boots are designed for EEE width and they will be my suggested option for you although I do not love the Step-On System when there needs to be extra room as in this situation. Traditional boots and bindings work much better when sizing can not be perfectly matched.

STOKED!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi vbot,

You are actually an E width on one foot and an EE width on the other at Mondopoint 250. The Burton Wide boots are designed for EEE width and they will be my suggested option for you although I do not love the Step-On System when there needs to be extra room as in this situation. Traditional boots and bindings work much better when sizing can not be perfectly matched.

STOKED!
Hi Wiredsport,

Thank you very much for your insights! I read somewhere that the boot should fit the smaller foot so in my case, my left foot is E width. Shouldn't boots like Salomon Dialogue (E width) fit me better?

For traditional bindings, do I need to go one size larger to accommodate the fact I have wide feet?

Thanks!
vbot

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Hi,

No, you will need to size for your larger foot. No binding adjustment is required.

If the assistance provided has been helpful to you, your positive reviews on either of the sites below (or both) would be greatly appreciated. STOKED!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts