Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for good Hybrid or Camber, All-Mountain, Standard board

1209 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  YeahMan
Hey guys and gals,
I was looking to see if anyone knew of a Hybrid or Camber All-mountain Medium to medium stiff flex board that is relatively cheap and a good bang for my buck. I need a standard (not wide) board between 150-165 cm. If anyone has any ideas, that would be great to hear from you. I am not going to be riding too much powder however I would like to be able to switch relatively easily from one to the other. Snow in China isn't amazing however I would like to bring it around when I travel and snowboard there. Once again thanks all.
See less
Hey guys and gals,
I was looking to see if anyone knew of a Hybrid or Camber All-mountain Medium to medium stiff flex board that is relatively cheap and a good bang for my buck. I need a standard (not wide) board between 150-165 cm. If anyone has any ideas, that would be great to hear from you. I am not going to be riding too much powder however I would like to be able to switch relatively easily from one to the other. Snow in China isn't amazing however I would like to bring it around...
See more
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.