Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Yeah I accounted for the gap there, I was able to get the ruler under the desk lined up with 0.

I can't get over the fact that it's an 8... 9s absolutely crush the sides of my foot and are ridiculously hard to get my foot into. Instant pain on the sides. I'll give it a shot when I go try on boots next month (local places do not have them out yet)
I at least have a baseline, thank you very much!
From the pics it looks like you have an 'Egyptian' foot shape, from my experience Ride and K2 work well and they have very plush liners which I feel allowed a little more lateral give for your foot to expand. Worth trying a few models on if you can find either of those brands.

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
From the pics it looks like you have an 'Egyptian' foot shape, from my experience Ride and K2 work well and they have very plush liners which I feel allowed a little more lateral give for your foot to expand. Worth trying a few models on if you can find either of those brands.

K2 I can definitely find. I will take a look at ride's as well. ( I didn't know they made boots, and I love their bindings.)
Had to look up the Egyptian foot.. yep.. that's me 馃檪

Appreciate it!

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Great, then your measurements look good. Heat fit will be required (as always). With that you will be good to go. You are a low US size 8 so no worries there. Snowboard boots have a very different fit than shoes. In a boot that varies from your correct Mondopoint fit none of the structures of the boot will line up with the structures of the foot. That, combined with motion within the boot causes discomfort. With those issues corrected you will be well set for next season.

STOKED!
I'm so excited to try this out.. now only if the stores would put out their stock 馃檪

Thanks again!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts