Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to mount hood meadows for march 2nd 3rd and 4th. Don't want to board alone especially since they have already found 2 bodies up there this year. I'm 33 and can handle just about anything the mountain has to offer. Looking to meet at the mountain and snowboard all day for those 3 days. No ladies sorry I'm a married man!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Ooff I'd show ya around if I wasn't working. Bright side resort should be pretty empty. As for the dead bodies, those were really anomalies. You can definitely get yourself in trouble in a few spots but the resort is pretty safe in comparison to a lot of big resorts in the PNW and out west. No real places to cliff out unless you REALLY go looking for em. If you dont go through the gated areas it's about as non dangerous a mountain you'll find that's not a small hill. The only sketch areas are Private Reserve/S&R cliffs, even the gates all through upper heathers is really tame and safe, Id lap it for days n end without a partner with zero concern. Have a blast if you've never been

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'd be down for that. If you don't mind just flying me in (code MHT) and getting an extra room. I've never been to Hood so it'll be fun.

Beers on me!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are there any ski/snowboard Meetup groups near you. They are great to connect with people, especially if you offer rides up too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know, I'm not sure how to access that type of info. If you have a link that would be awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts