Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up some Cartels, found this little loop thing on the toe straps. Any ideas on what its function is? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375225502.914317.jpg

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool. Where do I get Burton Name Tags from? I want the name tags to match my all burton set up and clothing. I don't see them on the Burton website. Should I get them from your mothers house?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For a leash apparently.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I got a buck says these two cats know each other.

·
Registered
592 Posts
lots of douchebaggery here today.

OP, its supposed to face down, and its a bumper to prevent wear & tear on the plastic on the actual strap when it comes in contact with the binding at the pivot point.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know him and I didn't have sex with his mother. I'm not down with interspecies relationships.

Had another look, and yeah, looks as though they assembled the strap upside down (they were a shop display). Easy fix.

Can't wait to mount em and go ride.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't know him and I didn't have sex with his mother. I'm not down with interspecies relationships.

Had another look, and yeah, looks as though they assembled the strap upside down (they were a shop display). Easy fix.

Can't wait to mount em and go ride.
Just like u mounted and rode my mum? You're not my real dad!

Sure u didn't sleep with her! No1 wants to get caught sleeping with the plus size woman!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmm, turns out that I had to run them upside down (with the loop at the top) due to the size of my boots and how they fitted in the bindings.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
When I owned them. It seemed to keep the toe strap forward when unstrapped. I assumed it was for strapping in and keeping it out of the way of my boot. I strap in standing up.

Mine also faced upward

1 - 20 of 20 Posts