Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at Louise march 8&9th, if anyones around maybe we can meet up around noon or something and shred for a bit. I'm down for riding some steep shit and trees on the backside or laps through the park, w/e just not blue/green runs I get enough of that with the gf.

Poutanen where you at Bro I know you wanna come... do it. I'll be with my gf but I wanna split off and get some real riding in.

ps. theres a deal on livingsocial right now for two nights at the mountaineer lodge for like $150... pretty sweet.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
:blink: I haven't been on enough I normally don't let stuff like this slip through the cracks!

Yeah I'll be in 100% for some riding those days. My GF might be working, otherwise she loves riding medium stuff especially with other women. :D

Keep me in the loop!

·
Registered
397 Posts
11am!!.....who shows up at 11am!!??... You need to be there when the lifts open..what kind of snowboarder are you? You people make me sick!!....especially since your staying in hotels, etc.... OMG!.. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
11am!!.....who shows up at 11am!!??... You need to be there when the lifts open..what kind of snowboarder are you? You people make me sick!!....especially since your staying in hotels, etc.... OMG!.. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Lol, I think he's driving from Edmonton but still!!! 9:00 am or bust! :) :yahoo:

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Okay so the GF got the Friday off, I think she's working Saturday but I'll get Friday off and head up for that day for sure. Depending on the snow I may just grab a room at the hostel for the night and board with you Saturday too! :yahoo:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why so mad bro? I'm the kind of snowboarder that doesn't give a fuck what time you get to the hill ;)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay so the GF got the Friday off, I think she's working Saturday but I'll get Friday off and head up for that day for sure. Depending on the snow I may just grab a room at the hostel for the night and board with you Saturday too! :yahoo:
Cool man, I might rip to Calgary Thursday night depending on a few things and if so I'll be there much earlier, hopefully that will calm down homeboy up there, he seemed really upset haha.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Meh. I am rarely there before 10.30 unless there has been a tonne of pow. I guess that comes from having it on my doorstep for the last 5 years. :yahoo:

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Meh. I am rarely there before 10.30 unless there has been a tonne of pow. I guess that comes from having it on my doorstep for the last 5 years. :yahoo:
Trouble is if you show up after 9:30 or so (on weekends) you're likely parking way down the road. And then lift lines are getting bad... I like to show up first thing, park in a good spot, get up the hill and do a warmup lap or two, then head for the back when the crowds start to arrive.

Weekdays are another story, it's just mellow there. :) Best sun in the back bowls is around 11:00 I'd say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.