Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to see these all the time back in the day. Most of them were green with the a leaf cut out. I've looked around for one but haven't been able to find anything. Anyone know if they're still made and if so, where to find one?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just make one with one of those crap foam stomps.

Thats the best way.
Yeah, thats what I was going to resort too, just thought someone might've seen these before and might be able to tell me where to go.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dude, I just saw those at one of the local shops. It was just a clear stomp pad with a green leaf pic. I thought it looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This sounds really stupid. Just a hey look at me I have a sweet pot leaf as a stomp pad. A good way for someone to question you if you ask me :dunno:
I think the fact that your reply has no relevance to the question asked is stupid. What kind of question am I going to be getting because of this stomp pad? Am I going to get investigated? Ski Patrol gonna shut me down? God forbid, I ride a Roadsoda.

Anyways, thanks for the input. I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Idiot

10 charrrr

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
i think hes referring to people questioning your ability to ride standing around holding a board with a stomp pad... let alone one like that... like all the lil high school kids writing 420 on everything they see.

not saying i look down on people who need pads/have them for the hell of it... but if youve got any kind of balance whatsoever it shouldnt be a problem riding without one...

good luck in your searches thoUGH~~

·
Registered
417 Posts
But what if everyone needs to know how cool this guy is by having pot leaves on his board?!?
Hahaha, my board has pot leaves on it...

But I live in Canada and like class says ``we consider it legal``

And what can I say, I am the coolest kid on the mountain. Now all I need is a pbr sticker and and all the hipsters will be in love.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts