Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am, and I hear ya man. I went and ripped out to tremblant i was even mild there. Just a shitty winter overall I think....thank god for man made snow! haha

Where do you normally ride?

·
Registered
65 Posts
normally I will go hit martock in the evenings after work and try to hint wentworth on the weekends. I will be there this friday and sunday, you hittin it up at all this week?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
normally I will go hit martock in the evenings after work and try to hint wentworth on the weekends. I will be there this friday and sunday, you hittin it up at all this week?
I'll be up there thursday and saturday. Working sunday, but I may see if I can push it and get up friday.

This weather is awesome though, hoping it'll open up the southside.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You're right about the crap weather we've been having. I'm working midnight tonight until 8am and leaving right from work to hit up Wentworth (driving from Halifax). 20+ cm apparently, can't miss that. Just sucks they're not open nights through the week, especially when driving up from Halifax once or twice a week.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This winter blew...the seasons over now and I still feel like that itch I get in the fall when I can't wait for winter....except its spring right now. Super bummed about the season to be honest.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This winter blew...the seasons over now and I still feel like that itch I get in the fall when I can't wait for winter....except its spring right now. Super bummed about the season to be honest.
I feel you completely. I think I'll have to make an astro turf setup. If you're into rails and Pictou County, you're welcome to stop by!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Oh nice man, I am no railmaster by any means but it would be sick to come out and give it a shot....Im in hali ill have to rip out some weekend though for a day!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Heading to wentworth tomorrow to get a list of features for the opening day terrain park for wednesday. Hoping to build a pretty aggressive park for opening day with a few dinky features.

Building tuesday, I will post pictures tuesday night for those interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I am from Bathurst and this lack of snow is getting on my nerves ahha. Bought a brand new board, bindings and boots and barely got a chance to use them because of this lack of snow... I just wanna board, and none of the nearby hills have man made snow therefore I am forced to wait for more. Unless I wanna travel 2.5 hours to Poley in Sussex...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need more snow! Rained here in Bathurst last week so we lost a good chunk of what little we got :( Headin' down to poley in 2 weeks, hoping for at least one good snowfall

1 - 20 of 23 Posts