Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
-Weekend Warrior-
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hehehe...yeah that was priceless.. I love that McMorris kid, but that could be cause I also grew up snowboarding in Saskatchewan so I feel an obligation to like him.
There's like one hill in saskatchewan to ride right? I heard it's even worse there than here in the midwest. God bless you for your commitment, haha

·
With extra cheese.
1,750 Posts
I can understand McMorris being slighted that White won X-Games Europe, especially since White's closeout rail hit was like a backside board no variation or something weak like that. However, I'm not sure it'd be smart to talk smack on a teammate but who knows how Burton Global internal politics actually work. Maybe they actually let their riders have some independence but I find it hard to believe that they'd let their golden goose's image tarnish too much, particularly from a teammate.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I can understand McMorris being slighted that White won X-Games Europe, especially since White's closeout rail hit was like a backside board no variation or something weak like that. However, I'm not sure it'd be smart to talk smack on a teammate but who knows how Burton Global internal politics actually work. Maybe they actually let their riders have some independence but I find it hard to believe that they'd let their golden goose's image tarnish too much, particularly from a teammate.
Interesting point I never really thought of that before.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't think he was completely serious....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.