Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Troll
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So how long has Mark McMorris been famous for? Because I only heard of him after he won gold in slopestyle and beat Shaun White.

My sponsored snowboard friend said he rode with that guy and knows him pretty well when he talked to me about some of his snowboard friends going to xgames and he mentioned McMorris. Is McMorris going to be the next high profile boarder like Shaun White is in slopestyle? Because his run was perfect/flawless doing some of the most difficult tricks. It looked as good as Shaun White's run in the half pipe.

And there was also that 14 year old Japanese boy who won second after Shaun White in half pipe, which is amazing especially already beating alot of people older than he is. But yeah thoughts on McMorris?

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
He was in the art of flight and also made a name for him self prior for being one of the first to trip cork. Think I heard of him 3 years ago. Maybe 2.5.....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Art of flight
Slopestyle Gold
Youngest Invited to Super Natural
Slopestyle gold Repeat
His Repeat Gold gave him another invite back to Supernatural (now called Ultra Natural)

He is a monster..seems like a cool dude based off video segments

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I heard about him because I got confused with him and Danny Davis (must be the alliteration in their names). I saw a Danny Davis clip and really liked his style. A while later went to Burton's website and thought it was Mark McMorris and checked out his videos, but it wasn't the same guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts