Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be riding Crystal on Sunday, I'll have to hit this up. I'm kinda embarrassed to say that I've never been on a Mervin deck before.
For your riding, I'd suggest the Billy Goat, MC La Niña, T.Rice.

Personally I just want to try some new tech, namely C3 on the Lib Hot Knife and the Gnu Impossible. Will probably have to try and catch then in Baker though...hitting Stevens this weekend.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I've been intrigued by the La Niña. Sounds right up my alley. I actually bought a TRice HP back in July for dirt cheap, but ended up selling it before the season started (for a nice profit I'll admit). I keep telling myself the next deck I buy needs to be a Mervin. I'm super happy with my quiver right now though.....

BTW Patrick, if you're up at Stevens Saturday, give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I attempted to, but the 2 boards (la Nina and jl classic) were absent from the demo at Crystal. The Rep did say the la Nina would be at snoqualmie on sunday. Overall I wasn't super impressed with the Rep I spoke to. He was more interested in getting rid of me so he could go ride. Told me I should demo the goat and rice despite telling him I ride the dark and have a 8.5 foot. He did show me the la Nina he brought to ride by putting it on the uneven snow so I could "see" the profile while standing over it

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
I attempted to, but the 2 boards (la Nina and jl classic) were absent from the demo at Crystal. The Rep did say the la Nina would be at snoqualmie on sunday. Overall I wasn't super impressed with the Rep I spoke to. He was more interested in getting rid of me so he could go ride. Told me I should demo the goat and rice despite telling him I ride the dark and have a 8.5 foot. He did show me the la Nina he brought to ride by putting it on the uneven snow so I could "see" the profile while standing over it
At least in the past, they bring the shite...sometimes even protos to lbs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.