Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Cool to see your area, looked like she had fun! :thumbsup: From a video standpoint I don't need to see a minute of you driving TO the ski hill... :cheeky4: Also it was pretty shakey, I know most POV cams are shakey so alternative mount locations are better (poles, stationary tripods, etc.)

Anyway, cool vid and STOKED for the upcoming season! :yahoo:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She had a great time! Haha yeah I'm sorry about the long stretch.. It's more of a personal trip video than a snowboard movie really x) got a bit carried away in the editing xD Got kind of bummed out about the shaky-ness and I'm definitely looking in to buying a pole or something.

It was a fun first try! :yahoo:
Thanks for your feedback!

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
She had a great time! Haha yeah I'm sorry about the long stretch.. It's more of a personal trip video than a snowboard movie really x) got a bit carried away in the editing xD Got kind of bummed out about the shaky-ness and I'm definitely looking in to buying a pole or something.

It was a fun first try! :yahoo:
Thanks for your feedback!
Hey man my videos are far worse, so don't take offence! Cheers!

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Actually I thought that video was fairly perfect for what it is. It is not like you were trying to show how "rad" you are. It looked like a fun trip with plenty of good times. That is what it is all about anyway. Good choice for a song too.
Were you just holding the pov camera? It did seem unusually shaky at times. I generally have mine on my helmet or on a stick. I don't recall my video ever being that choppy unless I crash.

Thanks for sharing.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
Haha, that's one of my on-the-road-for-kitesurfing songs of this summer, you awakened good memories :)
Nice that you both know to handle a t-bar lift :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually I thought that video was fairly perfect for what it is. It is not like you were trying to show how "rad" you are. It looked like a fun trip with plenty of good times. That is what it is all about anyway. Good choice for a song too.
Were you just holding the pov camera? It did seem unusually shaky at times. I generally have mine on my helmet or on a stick. I don't recall my video ever being that choppy unless I crash.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, means a lot! I was just holding it, so I'm looking into some gear. Glad you enjoyed it!

Haha, that's one of my on-the-road-for-kitesurfing songs of this summer, you awakened good memories :)
Nice that you both know to handle a t-bar lift :thumbsup:
It's a cool song! Sounds like a lot of fun! We just walked up the hills, but maybe next season? :giggle:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts