Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mistral Pike for sale, I think its more of a collectors item now, but it still rides well, Salomon S2 bindings about the same age as the board, again, probably collectors but still go well.

I'm not stating a price, as I don't know how much it's worth, so Ill take offers :)

I will try and provide any other information on request

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mistral Pike for sale, I think its more of a collectors item now, but it still rides well, Salomon S2 bindings about the same age as the board, again, probably collectors but still go well.

I'm not stating a price, as I don't know how much it's worth, so Ill take offers :)

I will try and provide any other information on request
I just picked up some S2 bindings.... are they really from the 80s/90s?!?!?!?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well I bought them for £26, you can see the eBay listing here:

Oh - I can't put the link here sadly, I don't have enough posts to have the permissions! Sorry!

One of the things I am struggling with is finding the correct fittings to be able to put them on my board! Picking up some screws is easy, but the shape means that standard washers don't seem to do the job! If you have any advice on that I would love to hear it! :)

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Well I bought them for £26, you can see the eBay listing here:

Oh - I can't put the link here sadly, I don't have enough posts to have the permissions! Sorry!

One of the things I am struggling with is finding the correct fittings to be able to put them on my board! Picking up some screws is easy, but the shape means that standard washers don't seem to do the job! If you have any advice on that I would love to hear it! :)
Why cause the washers you have are a tiny bit bigger than the Salomon ones you need?

Grind em or file em down!!!!

TT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts