Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am going on trip to mount snow and need lift tickets from 1/15 through 1/21. So that falls under 3 Holiday tickets and 4 Mid week tickets. I am going with 5 friends so in total I need 35 tickets. What is the most cost effective way to do this? Are there any sites or places you guys know of to buy cheaper lift tickets? A place called Bunger sells discounted tickets but said they couldn't get any from Mount Snow as of yet
All I need is the lift tickets themselves. I already have taken care of lodging and transportation.

Thank you very much for your help :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you are in college a student season pass is probably the best deal, looks like you can get it for $299 if you buy it before Dec. 13.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not in college. I have an old College ID though. But I doubt that would help. I am 24 years old and will be 25 in 11 days. Any other ideas on where to get a discount?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I called them and it seems like it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Id buy a 7 day pass that would auto adjust the prices for 3 "Holiday" days and 4 Midweek days. So it would be $349.60 per person. I'm paying for my girlfriend so it will total $699.20. I was just hoping I could get an even better price. If anyone knows ski shops or anything that offer discounted tickets please let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts