Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mountain High is supposed to be getting some snow this weekend so I am thinking about going up on Sunday. Anyone know about any deals? I am going to look and see if I can still get the six pack at Sport Chalet tomorrow.

·
Registered
283 Posts
you can still get the six pack of tickets for $180. they expire at the end of the season though, so make sure you use them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK because on the web site it says no longer available. After March 15 they become transferable so you can you more than one per day. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
no, u cant get the six-pack. It expired already. The only other good deals is to go on ur birthday, or buy the ralphs ticket for 15 bucks less.

B

·
0 Posts
My friend and i went last sunday night 2/28. We split a quad pack which was $79 at sports chalet. If you don't mind riding at night and you have a friend with you the quad pack is worth it. The snow was hard pack even though it rained like crazy on saturday.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check craigslist. people are selling tickets that they got when they bought their season pass.
Hey thats a great idea and I found some! Thanks!

Bruce, yea I am actually going to get the quad and go up Sunday night thanks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
No i meant you cant buy them anymore. I thought the OP was looking to buy six-pack right now, but he can't.
yeah you're right my friend that works at sports chalet just verified it. why the hell do they recall them?

now i only have 4 more passes until i have to pay there...cant wait to get my season pass next year

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts