Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yep, that doesn't make sense to do at all. Leaning towards flying into RDM, having them meet us there and using their vehicle. Cuts out the need for a rental and their vehicle will already be appropriately equipped.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Any tips on lift ticket deals for Bachelor?

It looks like I missed all the applicable deals they advertised @ https://www.mtbachelor.com/deals/. :dry:

Looks like no liftopia either. Wondering if I'm stuck with the $10 off online tix. Not the end of the world, just less money for beer.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,143 Posts
Buy multi day passes. Pay more attention to deals if you want to be frugal.
Iir, that's what I did for my visit. It did save me a fair amount over the daily window prices. (...unfortunately I wasted a day or two being sick!) :sad:

Is Bachelor on the Epic or Ikon pass? Are you going anywhere else this season? Might be worth looking into one of those passes to see which resorts are on either if you're planning to hit other mountains.

(....I believe one of them even includes a few days in a couple MI resorts. Can't recall if it was Ikon or Epic.).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Iir, that's what I did for my visit. It did save me a fair amount over the daily window prices. (...unfortunately I wasted a day or two being sick!) :sad:

Is Bachelor on the Epic or Ikon pass? Are you going anywhere else this season? Might be worth looking into one of those passes to see which resorts are on either if you're planning to hit other mountains.

(....I believe one of them even includes a few days in a couple MI resorts. Can't recall if it was Ikon or Epic.).
I believe I'm going to do the 3 of 5 consecutive days pass. Comes out to ~$79 each I believe, which isn't too bad. I don't believe Bachelor is on either Ikon or Epic. I think you're thinking of Ikon which includes 5 days at Boyne Mountain and 5 days at Boyne Highlands (might be doing that next year).

I missed the pre season multi day pass for bachelor, which would have been the way to go. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure we were going until after the sale ended.

BTW, I used that autoslash site to research rental cars and it did help quite a bit. I have since recommended it to a number of other people as well, so thank you for that!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks again for all the tips. Yesterday was great. Lapped Outback and Northwest all day until my legs went numb. RIP to the rider in the tree well yesterday afternoon :( the snow is no joke right now.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts