Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just planned a new years trip for mount snow. Never rode VT so i was wondering what the conditions are up there that time of year?

·
Registered
773 Posts
I have gone to Mt. Snow for NYE the last two years and will be there again this year. Conditions should be pretty decent, they were the last 2 with last year having some fresh snow while we were there. It will probably also be cold as hell. OTher than that you will have a great time. Get tickets ahead of time for the NYE party at snowbarn. Best scene, and it sells out for sure.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What goes on at snow barn? Huge party im guessing. We actually rented a huge mansion because we have like 30-40 people going. So i think the party might stay in our house. Has an indoor pool that a dance floor lowers on top of when you flick a switch. Pretty sick house.

How crowded is crowded to you guys? Mt seems pretty huge and ill be in park or on diamonds all day.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Pretty damn crowded. If you stay on North Face or Carinthia it is MUCH MUCH better. Staying on the main lifts is pretty painful.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
on carinthia they only have the heavy metal double that goes to the top of gulch and inferno. then theres the nitro quad lift that goes to the top of nitro.

ill be there all season working so ill prob see you guys there. i mainly ride in carinthia but when the snows good ill do some tree and north face riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts