Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody watch dexter?

I think its an amazing showwww, You never know whats going to happen!!!

Anyway, If you haven't watched it it's about a serial killer who kills only those who have killed. As the seasons develop he starts learning more about himself.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True that John lithgow nails his role.

What about doing drugs then watching television huh pauly?

·
Veteran Member
11,536 Posts
Watching television is no better than doing drugs
STFU asshole. You're talking about my dad...

Dexter is fantastic. Last season was the worst one and it was still pretty damn fine. It just took a little longer to sink the hook than previous ones. This season has been maybe the second best one behind the first season. I am digging John Lithgow as the Trinity killer. The opening scene with him in the first episode was disturbing to say the least.

T.J., like you I am about 5 episodes behind. Hoping to catch up on most of them this weekend. I'll at least watch a couple. Great 'effin show.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
huge fan but i am about 5 episodes behind on this season. will have to catch up over thanksgiving and xmas.

They're all on the internet which is convenient, If ya need the link let me know.

Yeah last season wasnt the best but still intrigued me.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
They're all on the internet which is convenient, If ya need the link let me know.

Yeah last season wasnt the best but still intrigued me.
yeah i dont have showtime so i was streaming them at work. one didnt load correctly and i couldnt find it anywhere else at the time so i gave up. i'm going to start looking for the torrents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts