Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!! I am new to snowboarding. so im not good. well last month i got new flux GU15 bindings, and the second time i was using them i noticed a crack on the FTM monocoque toe strap (not good). luckly i was still able to ride them for the rest of the day.
But here is my problem, i went on the flux wed site and i clicked on the "contact us" button, it just gave me an email address. Ummmmmm, Is it possible to get a phone number, cause i would really like to TALK to a person, and not just email them.
So if anybody knows of a way to actually call them, or maybe what i should do to get the toe strap replaced that would be awesome..

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Well, Flux is a Japanese company, so calling them could prove to be expensive. I would either go back to the shop you bought them at and see if they can help, or send out that email.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Your best bet is to go through the shop you bought them from. If you bought online then through your closest local dealer. They may have the part you need in stock instead of you having to wait on shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to go to the shop i got them at. but i went to another state to by them, because where i live the only place that sales snowboard stuff is sports authority. and the people there that i talked to didnt know much about the boards, bindings, or boots they had. so yeah, off to another state i went. i guess i could call the shop, but their are closed today. and i kinda wanted to get the process started cause i plan on going snowboarding again on the 24TH. (my bindings broke yesturday)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Know a few people who had this exact issue with Flux this year. Word from the local shop was that there was a defective batch. Needless to say they replaced the toe straps at no charge.

Give the shop a call tomorrow - there's a good chance they've had this exact issue and already have a bunch of replacement straps.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had the toe strap fall off my dmcc-light and I emailed them and they sent me a new one so I would think they would do the same for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts