1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Nice clip, wish I could try that. My bananna is not that flexible.
Post up more video's of your tricks and progress.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. My friend and I are collecting clips for an edit at the end of the season. So far I've got a 50-50 to back boardslide and 50-50 to tail press on a short flat to long down box. Also a 50-50 off a pole jam, a solid indy over the 10ft jump, and a bonk over a tractor tire. Also landed a few 360s on a side hit today and I'm stoked on that.

By the way, your skatebanana was design for exactly that type of stuff. You just need to find the spot you have to put your weight to get a good press.

·
Registered
2 Posts
haha i can tell from your video that your at good ole hidden valley in st louis. small but still a fun place to go

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Well I'm sure it's just me. I can only get the nose off the ground about 3" on a tail press and I go 185 adn I'm pullin on that front boot.
I still can't "duck walk" or what ever it's called.
Is there a break in period or something, or is it just my lack of skill :laugh:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep. I'm at Hidden Valley. Where the valley isn't hidden but any type of effort to put into building the park is.

Slyder. You're not trusting your board to keep you from rolling over. That would be my guess. Just lean back until you wash out then you can see the range you are working with. And keep the knees bent.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Slyder. You're not trusting your board to keep you from rolling over. That would be my guess. Just lean back until you wash out then you can see the range you are working with. And keep the knees bent.
I was never afraid to keep pulling it back. I was still concentrating on balance and keeping the press going straight.
So I don't want my front leg straight while I press and pull back?? I think this is what I was doing.
I will see how far I can get it back this weekend. I may also try and strap in on my gym mat and see what happens.
Thanks for the tip and anything else you think off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts