Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time at stratton yesterday and found my new favorite trail. Iforgot the name of the trail but its supposedly a black trail but feels more like a steeper blue. There were several skiiers making wide turns so i was scared of running into them... Maxed out at 49mph. Looking into possibly going back on a weekday and trying again. My friend must have been doing 55-60 at one point when he flew past me. I wana know the feeling of it haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
First time at stratton yesterday and found my new favorite trail. Iforgot the name of the trail but its supposedly a black trail but feels more like a steeper blue. There were several skiiers making wide turns so i was scared of running into them... Maxed out at 49mph. Looking into possibly going back on a weekday and trying again. My friend must have been doing 55-60 at one point when he flew past me. I wana know the feeling of it haha
Upper and Lower Kidderbrook!

Dude, that's my favorite trail at Stratton too. Amazing run, gradient is steep enough to be challenging but not so steep that you have to slow down. Damn skiers always push the snow into moguls over those drop offs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts