Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My New snowboard

Hey guys thanks for all the assistance and advice on getting a board, here it is i finally got it some boots and bindings all for 300. The boots are ride and fit me perfect, bindings are dub(But scince i only spend 300 on board i still have 130 for bindings if these are shitty), and a Capita Indoor Survival.

Should i be concerned about those 2 little ships,the one with my finger in it is kinda chippin off, and the other i dono if it even matters

Thanks everyone :), ims toked to try it. Also the guy through in some smith goggles for free

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Save just a smidge more and get some K2 Indy's. Also, if the chip in the tip looks like it might start peeling then get it epoxied. The other one is fine and normal for lift lines.

For some $$ doesn't matter bindings I would personally put either M9's, DS45's, or Nitranes on that. I have Data's on mine and want something else.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
he has a capita board...why not match it up with some union's?

p.s. rome don't last :laugh::laugh:
Cause even though Unions have fairly good durability, their really not as good as most make them out to be.

·
Registered
569 Posts
i got the same 10' indoor and mine chips like that on the edges, just throw some expoxy on it and u will be good, i love mine, got some rome 390 bosses on it, very pleased

1 - 9 of 9 Posts