Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I did a before and after of a photo I took of my bf this season. What do you guys think?

Here's the editing aspect I did to the photo.

edit 1.jpg
Edit2.jpg
Edit3.jpg

TA DA! :cool:

alec fb.jpg

·
Registered
730 Posts
have you considered turning the camera? seems easier :D

just bustin balls! well done on the photoshop! quick glance and it looks legit....wavy trees on the right still though.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
have you considered turning the camera? seems easier :D

just bustin balls! well done on the photoshop! quick glance and it looks legit....wavy trees on the right still though.
haha yeah that would be the easiest solution lol but didn't happen that way for me:laugh:
The wavy trees are grown that way as you can see in the original.. I was thinking the same then was surprised it was normal so I left it.

Yeah Jeffrey. Probably just tad more huh? Thanks.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I did the warped tree quick and adjusted the curves.... look better now?
I dunno.... I'm having a hard time with my curves.. I feel like it's too flat. I wish I had shot in RAW. too late.
it's a higher resolution than these uploads of course to.

sbf edit.jpg

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow beautiful! Thats PS CS6. I wish i could afford PS CS6 as well. it's a great software. How much did you get it for? Thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You lease PS6 for 50/month.

Yeah, you could be right, might try some hue adjustments, I usually just mess with shit till I get what I'm after :D
But I meant PS CS6 and not the old PS6. They are not the same.

50/month from Adobe website?

Could you give me the link so I could check it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

Yeah I lucked out...
Found a mac nerd on KSL classifieds (Utah craigslist) who sold me this one year old macbook pro I talked him down to $1600 and the computer came fully souped up with 1TB hard drive, 16gb ram and fully licensed CS6, Final cut pro and a few other programs. Said he sells his stuff every time mac releases a newer model.

But Jeffrey is right $50/month is a sweet deal if you want it badly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts