Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

NE Stoke Thread

149K views 3K replies 129 participants last post by  ridethecliche 
Went to Okemo yesterday and it was pretty good. It snowed about 1-2 inches overnight and off and on while we were there. The ungroomed areas had some nice fluff but with a crust you could break through underneath it. Groomed runs held up pretty well through the day. The big park was closed because of them building shit for the weekend.

I went 2 weeks ago. It sucks! It's will ruin your base and is kind of like riding sandpaper boilerplate, if that makes sense. Luckily I brought my mtn bike so I had something to do. The bike lift is slow as fuck but there are some fun runs on the ridge. The restaurant is probably the best part. Best food i have ever had at a mtb park/ski resort. Lawsons on tap too

Went to WA WA today, it was nice under all the ropes. At about 11 ski patroll was policing all the closed trails. Took 1 run on the open trails and called it quits. Over all, dam good half day. 8 inches of fresh, that's a bEast coast powderday

Jay peak tram broke this week. BUT, it's still covered in fresh all over. It was awesome yesterday, all glades all day. I wish I was there today to celebrate 420 and the 5 inches they got last night