Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
2101 - 2120 of 2120 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Stowe was rad today. Conditions were so much better than Jay lol. My poor iguchi suffered at Jay... Definitely needs a tune. Maybe this is the excuse I need to go to darkside and have them give it a base grind and go over things. Definitely need to think about carrying my rock board for low tide in the future. But... Did my guchi just become my do everything rock board?

In any event, day 14 at stowe tinnitus tomorrow then day 15 & 16 at Killington mon and tues if i don't decide to take Monday off. A potential @MrDavey2Shoes sighting possible on Tuesday!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Do u know if Darkside has the ability to re structure the base? Or do they just grind bases
I had my spam done at Jay and they said they restructured the base. I can see texture I didn't see before so maybe they actually did?

I ended up just coming home instead of going to killy. I'll post about it later but I'm tired. 14 days on snow in 17 days. I'm really really beat 😂😂😂

·
Registered
28 Posts
This storm is what we need to kick the season into gear! I'm staying in Western NY for it (12+inches predicted) but look forward to the trees being in play next time I'm up there.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I hit hunter for a few hours yesterday. Didn't suck.
Day 16 in the books.

Heading out west tomorrow for the week and will hopefully be able to pick up 6 days more at steamboat. But like you know... Actual riding.

The flier was open all day and the tram opened at 2. It was witches tit but the first real pow day on the east. I found plenty of of untouched about 2 feet deep. Twas dope
Last Sunday there was at least a foot untouched when we ventured into unmarked glades.

Here are some related products that Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums members are talking about.

2101 - 2120 of 2120 Posts