Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
2,221 - 2,240 of 2,520 Posts
Havent been there yet this year, but generally I think Sunday River does a better job of building and maintaining a base, specifically with the idea of extending the season. Jay seems to rely a little more on The Cloud, which was spotty this year. I chatted with a patroller yesterday and he was, ah, politely grim lol.

I'm sure Killington does the same base building as Sunday River but I just can't do that place.

Last couple weekends at The Woods were better than they should have been. Think we'll cap it off at Sunday River next weekend- we did it last year and had a blast. Pro tip- the portions at the foggy goggle are bigger than you'd think at a ski area so don't get everything just because your kids wants it lol.

The stoke is still real.

Im hoping Jay can hold onto a good amount of snow. I finally have some time off around the 20th.
Forecast there over the next week or so isn't looking good unfortunately :/

I'm off next week and was hoping to get some laps in at loon. Still hoping I can get out for a couple of hrs a day and just do some spring slush park laps for funzies, but honestly looks like it's just going to be raining a bunch. Strangely enough wildcat is getting snow today/tomorrow it looks like. That additional 1k elevation at play no doubt.

OK I think we found the swetspot. One half a plate of loaded foggy fries is plenty enough for me, the othe half plus a massive chicken quesadilla is just enough for The Boy.

Oh yeah, the snow was killer.

2,221 - 2,240 of 2,520 Posts