Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Was crossing my fingers for it staying open a bit longer but cannon is closed now too.

There's so much else at stake but I'm really bummed I didn't plan my vacation out to VT earlier this month... Sigh.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
What am I supposed to do with the money I just got back cause I'm not going on my trip?

Buy more boards?

Cause this is fucking tempting...

·
Registered
597 Posts
What am I supposed to do with the money I just got back cause I'm not going on my trip?

Buy more boards?

Cause this is fucking tempting...

I would hold and let the dust settle. Or maybe buy oil stock if it rebounds. Ha.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Party wave...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Local shop here in Mass where I used to live is clearing everything snowboarding related for 40% off. GF and I just bought a 3 sets of bindings for less than 500. She got the lexa, I got a set of strata and STR's.

I just needed one set but I figured it'd be nice to own new bindings instead of dealing with broken shit on the used ones I've picked up over my short time riding.

That said, I found some gnarly deals on a voile splitboard... like 400 bucks shipped for board+skins+pucks... If I can use them with regular bindings then like... I might have to jump on this ish.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
More deals:

Anyone looking for a 162 archetype: Endeavor Archetype Snowboard

How about a split for 400?

1741 - 1759 of 1759 Posts