Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying some different ones out and haven't yet found one that I really like so now I'm curious to know what you guys wear.

I breath what some would say much through my mouth so my problem is often that the neck warmer may not be sitting to close and tight, you know? Because that causes fog on the glasses sometimes.

I've seen some of the pro's been wearing some with fleece with a Nike logo on they really look comfy but it has to be working too of course! Don't know?

Any advices?
A link would be much appreciated !

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
On days that are that cold, I just wear my UnderArmor hood and, depending on HOW cold, flip the top down. They're convertible, so you can wear as just a neck warmer or a full on ninja mask, or anywhere in between.

·
Banned
257 Posts
AWSM brand makes a nice neckie.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
I've always used something like this: If it's really cold I wear it over my nose and mouth. Kinda cold just over my mouth. Slightly cold it covers my chin and neck.

Stays in my pocket at all times so it's always available.

edit: ET PHONE HOME!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I sweat a ton and generally run hot so I can't rock most neck warmers. I use the coal mtn, itit's thin but still provides some coverage and doesn't leave me sweaty.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have a turtle fur, but I only use it for my neck, I use a bandana for my face because it's easier to breathe in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've always used something like this: If it's really cold I wear it over my nose and mouth. Kinda cold just over my mouth. Slightly cold it covers my chin and neck.

Stays in my pocket at all times so it's always available.

[/IMG]
Alright man I just don't think this looks as comfy as the other one. Maybe it's just me. Don't know. But thank you!

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Alright man I just don't think this looks as comfy as the other one. Maybe it's just me. Don't know. But thank you!
Actually it's cut to fit your face, instead of just a tube, so I find them quite comfy. But everyone's different...

If it's just your neck you're trying to warm, most comfy thing would be a turtle neck! :bowdown:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it's just your neck you're trying to warm, most comfy thing would be a turtle neck! :bowdown:
It's not only the neck it depends on the weather of course. Sometimes I'm pulling it over my nose as well if it's really cold and you're sitting in the lift etc.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Actually it's cut to fit your face, instead of just a tube, so I find them quite comfy. But everyone's different...

Only a canadien would suggest wearing an actual turtleneck. I thought those damn things were extinct.
:dunno::D

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
Only a canadien would suggest wearing an actual turtleneck. I thought those damn things were extinct.
:dunno::D
That's because us Canadians know what works. And the only reason we still live in igloos is our government doesn't let us live in shitholes.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,440 Posts
This one seems like something I'm looking for. I will try to find this somewhere here in Europe, because unfortunately they don't ship to Europe...

And thank you all for your inputs. I appreciate it!
Actually it's cut to fit your face, instead of just a tube, so I find them quite comfy. :
I wear both, a Buff for the neck and a facemask as pout posted for (well) the face. I second his thoughts. Very comfy.

BTW: youll get Buff in Europe over here: Buff Headwear-Shop.de - Komplette Buff Auswahl ber 900 Tcher

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'll second the Turtle Fur. I love mine, but only when it's really cold, or if there is a blizzard. Otherwise, the hood on my Ninja Suit actually provides more than enough coverage for me. To each their own though.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'll second the Turtle Fur. I love mine, but only when it's really cold, or if there is a blizzard. Otherwise, the hood on my Ninja Suit actually provides more than enough coverage for me. To each their own though.
would this suit enables you to be undetected while riding:dunno::laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts