Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am trying to get into Park riding a little more cuz I am usually an allmountain-freeride rider. My ability level in the park is intermediate, i can do a 180 jump boxes, do some grabs (nose tail indie) and 50/50 a straight rail.
Does anyone have a suggestion on which board i should get for riding park?
The boards that I found are the Salomon Villian, Salomon Sabotage.
I also want to get into buttering a little more so i thought about the Ride crush since its a really soft board.
I am 188cm tall and have a boot szie of 12 so i would need a wide board.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
burton super hero is my suggest:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure what your price point is, but maybe just wait this season out... And this summer pick up the 2012/2013 Skate Banana. Great board, and it'l be a good price!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Maybe should have said that i prefer Camber boards over reverse camber, i have ridden a lib attack banana before and i didnt really like the feel of BTX Cuz its just not that clean oft a Riding style. Also There is no real price limit.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Maybe should have said that i prefer Camber boards over reverse camber, i have ridden a lib attack banana before and i didnt really like the feel of BTX Cuz its just not that clean oft a Riding style. Also There is no real price limit.
Then just get an Evo, er, ermmm a Revolver that is.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
burton super hero is my suggest:thumbsup:
im 6'1 170 lbs w size 12 boot. i rode a 157 and got along on groomed just fine. it butta'd easily, it has a flat top design:bestpost:

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
Get the Sabo. Seriously one of the best park boards I have ever been on.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If your looking into park boards with a camber profile check out the Signal Park, Arbor Del Rey, and Bataleon EvilTwin/Whatever.

·
Registered
13 Posts
let me know how you like the Sabo....I just got 156 Sabo and taking in to Hood this weekend.... Nivuk got me on it... Stoked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
let me know how you like the Sabo....I just got 156 Sabo and taking in to Hood this weekend.... Nivuk got me on it... Stoked.
BEST FUCKING BOARD I HAVE EVER RIDDEN! Love it! Thank you guys for the suggestions!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts