Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is letting me have his old 2009 Forum Seeker but need to get my own bindings. How much will I need to spend to get decent quality if I ride only about 2-3 times a year? Less is better since I can't buy my own board anyhow, but what's recommended? I have size 9 Salomon boots.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Most places online are starting to have their sale prices soon. I would say for a good pair of bindings you would be looking at spending around $150. Check out geartrade.com, they have some really cheap deals on bindings. There is also sites like whiskymilitia and seshday that always have awesome deals.

·
Registered
107 Posts
REI, evo and dog funk are also good places to check for "outlet" deals. There is some really good deals that are gonna start to pop up all over

·
Registered
155 Posts
$20-80 . Below that it is not worth someone's time to sell. I sold cinch cts bindings for $60 a pair last December on Craigslist. If you spend more than that just rent, and save you money for a year. I see a pair of flows on cl for $20 in seal beach ca, if I was closer I'd pick em up for you, and they'd cost $20 just to ship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the recommendations. I'll look into those sites. BTW is Zuma a pretty decent brand? I only ride downhill, no tricks in my old age unless I want to be sore for a week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts