Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
i'm doing a product design course in school and trying to do some market research. I am redesigning a board but want to know what company do you mainly fly with when going on a snowboarding holiday i.e. easy jet. BA ect..! if you could let me know it would be a huge help!

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Well then, Obviously your brain is as small as your dick.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Basket Case.
oh perfect, you come on here asking us for help, and then insult us.

That's a great way to help your cause?

Read the forum rules, make a video, or get the fuck out. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt read the rules because im in need a quick research and thought to ask a forum in which made an acount today. I'm a 17 yeah old girl for fuck sake and only trying to achieve a greay grade by research. Ah wish i never bothered

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
So all you want, is for others to do the work for you, people here have no problem with helping when you sign up, even if it is just for the purpose of the help required, but there are rules for a reason, and those that don't follow them are ripe for getting there arse ripped a new one...!!!

Take your time to understand why this is, and then come back if you have the balls (yes i know you are a girl) and ask correctly...

You will get the answers you want in more detail than you can imagine...

But nothing in life is free...!!! Unless you are a child that thinks the world owes you and then of course it is... :giggle:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,241 Posts
Well then, Obviously your brain is as small as your dick.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Basket Case.
OMG!!!! I see it NOW!!! I post like a 17 yo foul mouthed girl!!!!!! Yeah, kinda Creepy!!!! Ah well,.. SUCK's to be ME!!! :giggle:

I didnt read the rules because im in need a quick research and thought to ask a forum in which made an acount today. I'm a 17 yeah old girl for fuck('S) sake and only trying to achieve a greay grade by research. Ah wish i never bothered (...Uh? Period? Exclamation Point, something?)
...and the grammar, spelling and punctuation police are fucking with ME?????
:dunno: :laugh: :eusa_clap:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,241 Posts
...how many more months 'till Winter's here again??? :blink:

·
Registered
745 Posts
All of the above and the fact that this forum is full of posters trying to be the next BA.. there are some rules for posting surveys I suggest you find them, re represent your case study adhering to the rules placed and I'm sure you'll get a few responses...

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,241 Posts
All of the above and the fact that this forum is full of posers trying to be the next BA.. there are some rules for posting surveys I suggest you find them, re represent your case study adhering to the rules placed and I'm sure you'll get a few responses...
...fixed that for ya! :thumbsup:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,219 Posts
OMG!!!! I see it NOW!!! I post like a 17 yo foul mouthed girl!!!!!! Yeah, kinda Creepy!!!! Ah well,.. SUCK's to be ME!!! :giggle:
:
You just discovered your feminine side :D:eusa_clap:

Considering grammer n stuff: We don't know, if she's native English speaking. It's not an easy language to write; I found spelling to be rather arbitrary

·
1,428 Posts
Lets be honest there's only one me. I don't fly often but when I do I choose to mount a saddle on the back of a majestic Pegasus and fly off into the sunset.
And that should now lead to all the photoshop gurus coming up with hilarious images of that comment... ;)

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

·
1,428 Posts
Well i always fly with the airline that goes to where i want when i want...

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Don't care much for anything else really... ;)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,241 Posts
I also have to wonder what kind of product design one is coming up with by asking about what airline we fly.
A "Folding" snowboard???? :dunno: Designed to fit in a carry-on bag!!?? :yahoo:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,219 Posts
It's not an easy language to speak for most of the rednecks in TN either :D
And there are these cruel traps... we call a smartphone a "handy" (this very word). Took me some time to till I figured out, what you guys were owing each other :D:giggle:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts