Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings SB Forum!

I'm heading up to Mt. Hood on May 2 to take advantage of Timberline's spring pass for about 10 days. We are a crew of 8 ski/sb instructors from Sierra at Tahoe and we're trying to figure out where we're gonna stay. Half of the group is going up next week and thinks they may have found an apt we can rent for a month, but nothing is confirmed. I figure Hood employees/locals will have the best input as far as staying on a budget.

What I'm looking for is any advice on realtors, or something of the sort, that can do month to month or cheap weekly rent. If we're unable to find something in that arena we're down to camp if anyone could recommend a campground.

We're also up for an exchange if there's anyone out there either willing to offer up some couch/floor space or their backyard to camp with some use of bathroom/kitchen. We'll return the favor here in Lake Tahoe and throw in some comp passes to our mountain next winter or come rafting with me this summer!

Any leads to help us get some more spring shred on is greatly appreciated! Thank you kindly :)

Rian in Tahoe

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
A lot of people live out of cars and tents starting this time of year. There are also a few vacation rental companies in the area that do weekly rentals, just google "mt hood vacation rentals". If you car camp, you can park in the overnight parking at timberline or in certain places in Govy. If you camp in tents, you can camp anywhere in the national forest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts