Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have been riding snowboard for 3 years but never tried switch or freestyle, so time has come to improve my switch and little freestyle. I'm a weekend warrior and I ride from 9 am till 10pm therefore I need a damp board for all day riding( I have also meniscus problem). I own LibTech Orca and it is pretty comfortable so I was thinking to grab TRS. I read many good things about Jones Mountin Twin but I don't know if its good for all day ride so may be you guys give me any advice about it and other boards too from Capita, YES etc. Thank you very much 馃檹馃徏

Registered
The new Bataleon "+" boards have their "AirRide" tech in them that makes them pretty damp. The regular Evil Twin is an awesome freestyle board that's good all over the mountain, so the Evil Twin+ could be a decent option for you since it's even damper and the 3BT smooths everything out really well.

Registered
If you like the C2X tech I would stay with mervin boards or never summer, personally if I was adding to my quiver i'd want a different camber profile so would look to something slightly different. Have you checked out the GNU riders choice C3? That would give you a freestyle focused deck with mervin shaping and a bit more camber.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you like the C2X tech I would stay with mervin boards or never summer, personally if I was adding to my quiver i'd want a different camber profile so would look to something slightly different. Have you checked out the GNU riders choice C3? That would give you a freestyle focused deck with mervin shaping and a bit more camber.
I was looking at RC C3. Honestly, I was between new TRS which has some new tech under bindings and RC C3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts