Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there fellow members and thank you in advance.

I am looking for a board specifically for the park. I have been snowboarding for about 9-10 years now and consider myself boarderline advance to expert boarder on the mountain and backcountry. I go to Hokkaido every season and shred for about 40+ days.

I would like a board that would match the Rome 390's.

Height: 170cm (5'7)
Weight: 67-69kgs (147-152 lbs)
Shoe Size: 8.5
Stance Goofy

Could you recommend a fellow boarder a stick for the park?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Lib Tech:

Skate Banana, TRS BTX, Banana Magic, T Rice BTX

GNU:

Park Pickle BTX, Carbon Credit BTX, CHB BTX

Flow:

Era

Burton:

Custom V-Rocker, Easy Livin Flying V, Twin, Operator(Shaun White, not centered or rockered, but this board has some gnarly pop... I ride the 07 Shaun White)

Ride:

DH 2/2.2, Machete

Forum:

Destroyer Chillydog

NeverSummer:

Evo-R, SL-R

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Where's the love?
With all due respect, the "love" comes after you have done your homework. If you have been riding for 10 years, then you know who the various manufactures are. Go check out their web sites. Look what they have to offer for park decks that fit your stats and budget. Then, once you have narrowed the list down, come back and post what decks you are considering. Then we can give you feedback on the + and - of those decks. We are certainly here to help people out with info, but we aren't going to do the research for you. ;)

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With all due respect, the "love" comes after you have done your homework. If you have been riding for 10 years, then you know who the various manufactures are. Go check out their web sites. Look what they have to offer for park decks that fit your stats and budget. Then, once you have narrowed the list down, come back and post what decks you are considering. Then we can give you feedback on the + and - of those decks. We are certainly here to help people out with info, but we aren't going to do the research for you. ;)
Your right and my apologies for not stating the boards I am interested in.

3 boards I am really interested in that can't decide. Please provide input on which I should get

Thank you

Park Pickle
Destroyer Chilly Dog
Skate Banana

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Your right and my apologies for not stating the boards I am interested in.

3 boards I am really interested in that can't decide. Please provide input on which I should get

Thank you

Park Pickle
Destroyer Chilly Dog
Skate Banana
Ok, there is one other question I should have asked before. We need to further dissect what you mean by "park" riding. Are you more interested in doing rails/boxes, smaller jumps, big kickers, half-pipe, or all the above?

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, there is one other question I should have asked before. We need to further dissect what you mean by "park" riding. Are you more interested in doing rails/boxes, smaller jumps, big kickers, half-pipe, or all the above?
Everything except for the pipe.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
leaving next week for hokkaido to go backcountry for about 30 days. the rest of the days ill be at a resort hittin up the park and need help on deciding.
I'm thinking about the forum destroyer chillydog.
What are your guys thoughts?

thanks in advance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts