Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i recently bought burton malavita est binding to pair with my burton process board and slx boots. Im now for the first time setting up the bindings myself so could someone check if i have done it correct? Im mostly worried if the footbeds are the correct length and if i correctly adjusted the highbacks to line up with the board. Im running 15 degrees for the front binding and -6 on the back binding. I can send more pictures if needed.
Automotive design Font Personal protective equipment Technology Engineering

Automotive tire Black Automotive design Hood Chair

Light Black Plant Grey Automotive design

Cap Costume hat Headgear Personal protective equipment Hat

Automotive design Gas Machine Engineering Home appliance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So i recently bought burton malavita est binding to pair with my burton process board and slx boots. Im now for the first time setting up the bindings myself so could someone check if i have done it correct? Im mostly worried if the footbeds are the correct length and if i correctly adjusted the highbacks to line up with the board. Im running 15 degrees for the front binding and -6 on the back binding. I can send more pictures if needed. View attachment 161018
View attachment 161021
View attachment 161017
View attachment 161020
View attachment 161019
im also worried because there is more space between the heel edge and footbed compared to toe edge and footbed
Luggage and bags Bag Fashion accessory Electric blue Font

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,296 Posts
A good trick to determine centering is to look at the bindings (with boots in) from the bottom. You can see the amount of overhang without distraction.

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,296 Posts
With boots in the bindings is best. But overall, that doesn't look bad in terms of centering. You won't be able to go high onto your toe edge with that footbed sticking out like that, though.

Here are some related products that Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums members are talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts