Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the '11 Lib-Tech TRS...can't wait to own the park...and the slopes...and a huge credit card bill. Whatever, gotta do it right. Anyway I'm using Burton Custom bindings from like freakin 2003 I think it's time to get some new ones. I was lookin at the new burton customs or the union forces any suggestions?

·
Registered
111 Posts
If youve got yourself a high performance board you're going to want a higher performance binding. Stay away from the customs, they are good beginner/jib only bindings, but nowhere close to what should be mounted on a TRS. Some suggestions are Burton Cartels, Rome Targas/390s, ride deltas/SPi's, or K2 formulas. Grab your boots and try on each one with the boot, make sure they feel comfortable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could look it up but I'm a lazy ass...what are the approx. prices on the ones you suggested...I don't want to get too crazy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Took a look at the bindings you mentioned. The Targas look so freakin sweet. If I can convince my parents to split em with me for christmas I think I'll go that route, if not I think I'll go with the K2's. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
111 Posts
Took a look at the bindings you mentioned. The Targas look so freakin sweet. If I can convince my parents to split em with me for christmas I think I'll go that route, if not I think I'll go with the K2's. Thanks for the help
See if you can get a deal on some last year's stuff, maybe off dogfunk or sierra snow. The bindings are just as good, not a whole ton changes from year to year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice dudes. After looking a bit more, I'm gonna go with the union forces. Solid binding for just about everything and super durable, exactly what I'm lookin for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts