Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently (at the end of the season) picked up a Rome Artifact 158 for a steal of a price. Since then I've been trying to decide on what bindings to use with it. I have a pair of Rome 390 Boss but I'm afraid they will be too stiff since this will be my primary park board. So I'm considering the Rome MOB Boss for this board instead of having to swap my 390's all the time. Just wondering if anyone here rides the Artifact and if so which of the two bindings they are using or would go with. I'm only considering the two because its what I've to available to me. So any suggestions?

Rome 390 Boss
Or
Rome MoB Boss
On an Artifact Rocker 158

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
I recently (at the end of the season) picked up a Rome Artifact 158 for a steal of a price. Since then I've been trying to decide on what bindings to use with it. I have a pair of Rome 390 Boss but I'm afraid they will be too stiff since this will be my primary park board. So I'm considering the Rome MOB Boss for this board instead of having to swap my 390's all the time. Just wondering if anyone here rides the Artifact and if so which of the two bindings they are using or would go with. I'm only considering the two because its what I've to available to me. So any suggestions?

Rome 390 Boss
Or
Rome MoB Boss
On an Artifact Rocker 158
Not much difference at all in stiffness between the 390 and the Mob bindings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts