Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why's it only going up for 24 hours? :huh:
Idk, it's new and they want to build hype but they don't want to give it away for free is my guess. I think some other videos have done the same. And idk, if nike makes a good product and stands behind it then why shouldn't the snowboard community embrace it? I'm all for supporting the "pure" snowboard companies but if a big corporation makes a better product I go with the better product. I guess time will tell. Sick vid though:)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Idk, it's new and they want to build hype but they don't want to give it away for free is my guess. I think some other videos have done the same. And idk, if nike makes a good product and stands behind it then why shouldn't the snowboard community embrace it? I'm all for supporting the "pure" snowboard companies but if a big corporation makes a better product I go with the better product. I guess time will tell. Sick vid though:)
Oh. When I saw this I just presumed they were just releasing it for free as Burton are doing this year and Blauvelt is doing with Naturally.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Just watched it. Filmed and edited super well, but Nike still sucks and they will be not snowboarding again like they did the last time they quit.
they quit? good...missed that...

yea we don't need them.

ofc they don't make anything that fits me :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts