Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool story bro time.

I know they arn't everyones cup of tea, especially on this forum, but I can only comment on the dealings I've had with them.

Basically I done back to back winters. I shipped a Proto CT from the states to the UK about 5 months ago then dragged it with me to here in New Zealand. Fell in love with the board for obvious reasons. When I gave it to the tech I work with for a wax he noticed a tiny bump in the middle of the base. Cracked core and the board was done. Because the crack was right at the bindings it could easily have been an issue with how I loaded the bindings, so I feared I'd be fucked warranty wise.

Got in touch with the NS rep here in NZ and got the board to him the next day. When he found out the board was shipped to the UK and not NZ he didn't have to go any further, wasn't his job. But he spent 3 hours of his own time dealing with NS in the states and worked out a replacement. Within a week they didn't replace the 2013 with a 2013 he had the brand new Proto HD sent to my gaff no questions asked.

I was absolutely gutted when I was told the board was dead, our season is only getting going. But Never Summer have been absolutely top notch, a great company to deal with and a great product.. The new HD is AMAZING! Its easy to forget you might need the company again after buying their product, but in my case NS after service has been out of this world.. Cheers folks!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I too have found them to be easy to work with, though for different reasons. :thumbsup: I hope you brought your flame suit though, cause I suspect it's about to get hot in here. You know, haters gonna hate and all that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
This sounds pretty interesting. Based on this can we assume that NS guarantee stretches around the globe regardless of where you got the board? That would be a great piece of customer service!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
service like that goes a long long way, Burton basically told me to fuck off with my bindings that keep breaking

·
Super Moderator
6,330 Posts
I thought the general consensus here was that NS is one of the better brands.
It is. However there's a certain amount of fanboyism on this forum that causes some of the curmudgeons to take an anti-NS stance, just to show how core they are. Shouldn't be too hard to spot them.

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
This is obviously a troll thred. Neversummers are made with Unicorn hair instead of glass and pixie dust mixed with giffin jizz for expoxy. They use wood harvested from dead Ents and carbon fibre from retired stealth bombers. They ride like magic carpets and are more unbreakable than Wolverines skeleton.

So, this is a troll thread because Neversummers can't be broken.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,437 Posts
It is. However there's a certain amount of fanboyism on this forum that causes some of the curmudgeons to take an anti-NS stance, just to show how core they are. Shouldn't be too hard to spot them.
What a sweet new word with such a delightful grumpy - uhm, angry - sound :)

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
:blink:
....there's a certain amount of fanboyism on this forum that causes some of the curmudgeons to take an anti-NS stance, just to show how core they are. Shouldn't be too hard to spot them.
2971_Cat-spitting-flames-funny-wallpaper.jpg

Here we go again!!!! ...up next, YOGA PANTS!!!!! :yahoo: :eusa_clap:

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
you fags have a bunch of butt-hurt going on in here....

.... i'd like to suggest you size down in your dildo shopping.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
...lets not get into width..
post your shoe size and we will get started.
Naw,.. Let's talk width! Size 10.5 EEE!!! :thumbsup: I may not reach the bottom of the "boot"(y) ;). But I'm sure as hell stretching the SHIT outta the Sides!!! :laugh: :eusa_clap:

Waiting....
:)
(....sorry dude! At work right now. Unless some other kind soul is willing to contribute, the yoga pants, Breeches, and underboob pics will have to wait 'till I get home tonight!)
;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts