Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I live in LA and primarily ride resorts in the area (Big Bear, Mammoth, Lake Tahoe) but also take trips to the PNW, Whistler, and CO.

5' 10" - 145 lbs - Intermediate+ rider

I'm not a park guy. Simply like to enjoy the ride, have fun while carving down the trails, hit a rail / jump every now and then but nothing to wild.

I've been checking out the Capita DOA / Mercury / Outerspace Living but would be curious to hear opinions on these boards (as well as any suggestions on board size) as well as alternatives that may be a better choice. Seems like the DOA is a fantastic all mountain board but may lean a bit more towards park riding / large kickers from what I've gathered?

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to give some advice and opinions!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
If you have not purchased a board in 15 years, I would highly recommend you dedicate a day to getting out on the hill and demoing a number of boards. The best way to "check them out" is to ride them. Written reviews can help you narrow down your choice as it appears you have, but now, do yourself a huge favour and demo them. You are your own best judge as to what is right for you. Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts