Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new board that would act as a big mountain/freeride board. I want something that I can drop steep chutes, go fast in uneven terrain, float in pow, trees, and launch of rollers and random natural features while feeling sure footed.
Currently I have an Arbor Coda which I love but here in Tahoe we currently have no snow and the full rocker can be challenging on hard snow at speed

I have it narrowed down to these two boards (Heritage and TFA)
I demoed the TFA this week and I loved, i felt like I could carve real well and jibbing around was pretty fun. I did feel I had better control than my Coda but in some uneven choppy snow I had to slow down.

I want to know if the NS would be better since it has the dampening technology and how the opposite camber tech will feel

Here are the links for the two boards

Capita Totally FK’n Awesome Review & Buyers Guide

Never Summer Heritage Snowboard Review & Buying Advice

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats one thing I'm not sure of. I like the edge hold and ability to carve with the camber between my feet but what would be different if i went with rocker between my feet?

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
Rocker between the feet is going to be more playful and have a pivot point in the center. Camber is going to feel more locked in. Instead of the Heritage, I'd be looking into The West from NS if I were you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts