Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Totally hooked! Had a blast on my snowvacation, first time boarding was seriously awesome! The girlfriend and myself have enjoyed ourselves so much that we bought our own gear last week and hope we've done okay.

Gf: Nidecker Elle 152, Burton Malavita and Vans Aura-boots
Myself: Arbor Del Rey 153, Union Atlas and also Vans Aura-boots

Just love the double Bowa-system :thumbsup:

We've been organizing a trip to Landgraaf, an indoor snowdome, and are getting some lessons. Really looking forward to them!

Registered on these boards because I just can't forget the powder and the fun had, and I hope to learn heaps here!

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Totally hooked! Had a blast on my snowvacation, first time boarding was seriously awesome! The girlfriend and myself have enjoyed ourselves so much that we bought our own gear last week and hope we've done okay.

We've been organizing a trip to Landgraaf, an indoor snowdome, and are getting some lessons. Really looking forward to them!

Registered on these boards because I just can't forget the powder and the fun had, and I hope to learn heaps here!
Don't chya mean 2 new boardgirls;):tongue4::eek:ccasion14:

TT

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
You a dude with a girlfriend or a chick with a girlfriend? Either way, post some pics of the Girl or girls involved. Action pics are good too

Sorry, guess poutnany hasn't seen this thread yet. Someone had to ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You a dude with a girlfriend or a chick with a girlfriend? Either way, post some pics of the Girl or girls involved. Action pics are good too

Sorry, guess poutnany hasn't seen this thread yet. Someone had to ask.
I'm a chick with a girlfriend, yep :laugh: I'll ask her if she'd be interested in joining these boards. As soon as we have some actionpics I'll post em.

This one's from the gf, our last vacation.

·
Super Moderator
6,325 Posts
Where the hell is poutanen? The pervs are circling and he's AWOL.

·
Registered
845 Posts

Sorry.... I didn't realize you were asking for gear advice :dizzy:

All I can comment on is the double BOA.

I have the same and searched high and low for the system / boot that was right for me. I ended up with the DC Status dual ZONE double BOA. While I'm not sure if the dual zone really matters I am sure that BOA is for me more convenient both while booting up and adjusting in the filed.

It has loosened a couple times on me but it's been minimal. The system is so quick to adjust in the cold windy weather when riding and first suiting up. Way better than laces IMO.

The only other boots I owned were the F22s with their own speed lace system. It was nice and reliable, just slower in the super wet/wind/cold weather.

Cheers!:thumbsup:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,436 Posts
Yeeehaa, two more girls/women in the forum. That increases the ratio to what? 2%? :D
Warm :welcome:
Where do you ride? Are there any mountains in Belgium? Had the image that it's rather flat up there...

Wtf is poutnanney? Shit he attacked my wife within seconds. :laugh:
Hmmm... no creeping detected to myself neither... :huh:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,452 Posts
Yeeehaa, two more girls/women in the forum. That increases the ratio to what? 2%?

Hmmm... no creeping detected to myself neither...
:(:( :WTF:

...I have to say, That Honestly Hurts my feelings!!! I thought I'd "Creeped You Out" sufficiently by now??? (...Truth be told, I have been slacking lately! Had to in order to squeeze in 48 days for the season, but I'm back NOW!!)

Kaelan,.. welcome! Can't wait to see the ....Ah-hmmmm, "Action" pics of you & your GF??? :eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

Be still my beating,.. heart!!! :tongue4: ;)

Seriously, Welcome!!! Not so seriously,.. Hubba Hubba!!! ;) :tongue4:
(...hope you got a GoooooD sense of humor!!!) ;)

·
Registered
6,277 Posts

:giggle:Pretty sure you didn't get the PM then:cheeky4:

TT

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Lol @ seriouscat... I'm changing my ways man!

And... Wtf is poutnanney? Shit he attacked my wife within seconds. :laugh:
See by attacking pdx's wife (especially since her name is pdxrealtorswife or something similar) I knew I'd get him riled up! :yahoo:

If I leg hump every girl (or pair of girls... oh baby) that come in here, we'll have too much of a sausage fest. Methinks it's best to just treat everyone the same.

Neni, if you're ever in Canada we should go tumble in the hay.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts