Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so just got my boots in... feels alittle tight around the toe area but should i just keep wearing it? it was pretty tight at first but after putting in on and off it got a little better.. will it pack enough or should I return it and get something a little bigger??

my toes dont curl or anything it just feels firmly held in place.. i can scrape the tip of the boot with my toe.

my boots are Vans Aura

·
Registered
105 Posts
I had the same issue with my new Wiig-II's last night, so I posted the thread about heat molding them. After BA replied, and a bit of Google research, I decided to ghetto it a bit and put the liners in the dryer for a few minuites while I did up some home-made toe spacers with foam and an old pair of heavy socks under my regular snowboarding socks. Worked out really well and loosened up the toe box very nicely. The Aura I think is essentially the same boot but in Boa Focus instead of Lace, I know they have the same liner, so it should work for you as well.

It does seem odd to me that the ones I tried on in the store were so much looser than these were when they arived, must have been tried on by 50 different people or something before I got there :dunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts