Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are a new brand, we are making products we enjoy. We aren't conforming to a marketing scheme. If you like our stuff, snag some. Otherwise no big deal.

MOBBIN

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
We aren't conforming to a marketing scheme.
Really? It looks like most of the shit you're selling is just run of the mill basic apparel with a big ass white or black dot on it. That seems like a marketing scheme to me.

I also don't understand companies that try to claim they don't have a marketing scheme. Either you have one or you're just pissing in the wind. If you don't have a targeted demographic in mind and you don't have a plan on how to reach and appeal to that targeted demographic then you have a very slim chance of being successful.

·
Registered
751 Posts
wow, worst logo I've ever seen. The balaclava is hilarious - I'm assuming that patch is not breathable, so it's a great idea to put it over the mouth area

·
Registered
816 Posts
We aren't conforming to a marketing scheme.

MOBBIN
Not conforming to a marketing scheme is a marketing scheme (and a bad scheme at that). I would suggest a more clever, non stupid marketing scheme.

Also, how do you breathe in that balaclava?

(edit - Upon further inspection you already posted a thread last year about your 'new' company and have contributed nothing to this forum since then. You just like using the forum to spam for advertising: http://www.snowboardingforum.com/outerwear-accessories/49575-new-company.html - May I suggest your new marketing scheme involve not spamming and actually involve building real relationships with people who may buy your stuff in the future? That'd be a pretty good marketing scheme.)

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
you can tell no expenses were spared, no corners cut.

support local!

:yahoo:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Yeah yall need some better designers.

But tits are cool. Even with tits free just a click away on the internet, we can't get enough tits.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
yeah, girls look good, but everything else is lame...we aren't conforming to marketing schemes, black dot, white dot, balaclava-this company is going places.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
my name is snowklinger and I love tits.

more tits is way better than balaclavas that will suffocate you and cause death.

just when you thought they couldn't get any more fantastic, boobz could save lives here.

Jordan Carver has a pair that won't quit and she wants to stick with the yoga theme....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts