Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up and hope to learn more and more from the rest of you guys. I started snowboarding this season and have been up 10 times already. I live in Switzerland although I am American (from South Beach) so getting to the slopes is 22 to 1hr ;-) We are getting dumped on with snow yet again today so hopefully it keeps up all season!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Switzerland is the shit :p

Im Romanian and was home for the holidays but I need to return to college in the US on friday. We have no snow here ... it's been about 10 degrees C the whole time I was here (it snowed for like a day and then the next day it rained, very depressing cuz we had no snow accumulations) ... I didn't get to ride at all and I didn't have the time to go anywhere else around europe to board ... so I can't wait to get back and get some riding time.

Welcome to teh forums <3

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Switzerland is the shit :p

Im Romanian and was home for the holidays but I need to return to college in the US on friday. We have no snow here ... it's been about 10 degrees C the whole time I was here (it snowed for like a day and then the next day it rained, very depressing cuz we had no snow accumulations) ... I didn't get to ride at all and I didn't have the time to go anywhere else around europe to board ... so I can't wait to get back and get some riding time.

Welcome to teh forums <3
Thanks! Yeah, it is still snowing now which is awesome. Unfortunately I'm going to the US for 10 days so by the time I get back this snow will be hard pack!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm going to Lauterbrunnen 21st jan I cant wait. It'll be my first proer boarding in two years. also my first time boarding in Switz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts